New .338 Cal-210gr Hammer HHT

We will attempt lighter HHT's in the 338. We just have to make sure we can get them to reliably open and shed the nose down to 1800 fps or better. Looks like you should be able to run the 210's at about 2800 fps.
I think I have room too for these even a little longer than sammi as I gave my smith a dummy round with the 205's out a little bit...

Good fire forming brass with some 225 TTSXs t that have been dusting up the shelves. Looking to develop loads with 246hh on the 338 sherman short and 180gr hammers on the 300 sherman short. Probably tallied up 15 elk on txs bullets out of a 308 and 338lm. Closest and highest scoring bull was a 6x6 at 20 feet with the 308, 180gr tsx.

How much to ship these to Down Under?

Cheers.
If you enter an order on the site it will calculate your shipping cost prior to payment. Make sure you have you permits in place prior to placing your order. The Ausie customs will destroy the product if your permits applied for after you place the order. @fordy can help you with how to handle the Ausie permits. When he gets his next permit I'm sure he will be ordering these and you can also order from him.

Will the bullets come with tips installed?
Not yet. We had a meeting this week with the company that is making our tipping machine and they have made great progress in the engineering of tip, bullet orienting and the mechanism that brings them together. Outlook is we will see the machine about July. Until then we will send them out with a tipping block that you just set on the bench and set a tip into the hole and then push the bullet onto the stem and give it a couple taps with a non marring hammer to seat it home. Pretty easy.

If you enter an order on the site it will calculate your shipping cost prior to payment. Make sure you have you permits in place prior to placing your order. The Ausie customs will destroy the product if your permits applied for after you place the order. @fordy can help you with how to handle the Ausie permits. When he gets his next permit I'm sure he will be ordering these and you can also order from him.
I have a stack of B709's ready to go, however, I couldn't contact customs to confirm which designation I need for bullets, have the correct one for brass.

Cheers.

We will attempt lighter HHT's in the 338. We just have to make sure we can get them to reliably open and shed the nose down to 1800 fps or better. Looks like you should be able to run the 210's at about 2800 fps.
I settled on the 246 HH in my 338 edge...could not get the 260 up to 3000 fps in my 25 inch barrel with H1000. Tried the 246 and got 3100 fps. with the same powder. Hoping you will be making a comparable HHT to the 246 HH.