Mulie or Elk hunt/outfitter

Crazy Woman Outfitters in Buffalo, Wyoming is also a great outfitter with leased hunting rights on private land. Spot and stalk from atv or truck. For bigger buck final stalk on foot. But, can shoot really nice buck without much walking for older hunter. I have been hunting with several times. They have a website by same name.

I would take a serious look at the ranching for wildlife ranches and Montana. I hunted many years out of Craig, Co on one and always got a buck and bull. That area really maxes out at a 150 class buck but we had our pick of them. There are definitely ranches in that state that have bigger and when you combine the deer per square mile of Colorado and the literal lack of pressure on those ranches it such a fun hunt. Just research the better trophy areas of the state and that will narrow down the ranches. Now for Montana. We hunted many years out of miles city and let me tell you the genetics of the deer on the tongue river are amazing. We hunted public land and would drive down there to watch them in the evening on the outfitted ranches. Hands down if I won the lottery I'd buy a ranch there. I've hunted Nevada, Colorado, Montana, and Idaho and they were the most beautiful bucks I've seen. You pay for them but man they have the genetics northwest Colorado didn't.

Recent Posts