• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Model 70 super express .416 Rem mag

Lead farmer

I have a beautiful Winchester model 70 super express with a hart cryogenic treated barrel with muzzle brake, pic rail for optics, reloading dies, bullets for loading, brass, and approximately 160rds of ammo from 350gr jhp and 400gr solids. I have put 5 rounds down the tube myself and it shoots like a dream. Looking to sell outright to fund other projects at this time. Pictures upon request or once I get home to take some of this rifle.

I have a beautiful Winchester model 70 super express with a hart cryogenic treated barrel with muzzle brake, pic rail for optics, reloading dies, bullets for loading, brass, and approximately 160rds of ammo from 350gr jhp and 400gr solids. I have put 5 rounds down the tube myself and it shoots like a dream. Looking to sell outright to fund other projects at this time. Pictures upon request or once I get home to take some of this rifle.

Might want to post a price.:)

Bump, possible trades considered. Looking for badger ordnance 2013 action for 33 nosler project or other such actions. All offers considered.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 12
Back to top. Optics are a welcomed trade as well. Looking to break into long range. Vortex razor hd gen II or nightforce preferred.