• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 870 express super mag

mudygmc

Hey guys im trying to help my sister out here. She is a single mother trying to raise funds for an AR upper. Shes been shootung my ARs for years now and i decided to build her a lower for Christmas. Now she needs funds for an upper. She is selling an 870 super mag she bought for her ex before the divorce. She kept the shotgun and decided it would be worth selling to raise funds. It is somewhere around the 2006 or 7 vintage. The shotgun is virtually like new yet. Less than 100 rounds through it. It was never hunted. Shot clays like twice with it. If I didnt already have 2 of them id buy this and save her the hassle. I dont know foresure about the original box. I assume it is no longer after a couple moves. I assume it has the standard rem mod choke with it. I could possibly dig up other chokes if that made a difference to somebody. I dont have the gun in my hands so any detail I can only go through her. Pm or text me if you have questions. I will do the best i can to get them answered. Id think $250 shipped would be a fair price for the guns condition. If not let me know we can see where it goes.

Thanks,
Adam
612 910 7801
19557.jpeg
19557.jpeg
19555.jpeg
19551.jpeg

Recent Posts