Midwest powders

i have purchased Midwest powder from American reloading on occasion without any issues. just use the referenced powder for load data and common sense reloading practices and never had any issues.

i have purchased Midwest powder from American reloading on occasion without any issues. just use the referenced powder for load data and common sense reloading practices and never had any issues.
Thank you I bought 2 8lbs jugs I'm gonna use their recommendations, I just thought that there would be someone that had tried it and maybe had some real life experiences n temp stability, and load consistency

i am using MP625 which is Ramshot Hunter, it is acting just like Hunter as far as load density and charge weight. temp stability is no better or worse than Ramshot which is somewhere in the middle not an extreme but not the worst.

i am using MP625 which is Ramshot Hunter, it is acting just like Hunter as far as load density and charge weight. temp stability is no better or worse than Ramshot which is somewhere in the middle not an extreme but not the worst.
Thank you brother

Recent Posts