Midway

There is always a choice
no there is not.
OSHA is like the DOT. and i know the DOT officers by me and they can put a brand new Peterbuilt out of service then the fines are out of control
OHSA is no different. so until the mandate gets to the supreme court and hopefully overturned he had no choice thats why Biden used them to do inforcement
Comply or out of business
Pray the court does the right thing but with justice Roberts dont count on it

For customers? Wow! That is strong!

For employees, I understand that. OSHA rule is coming very soon. You don't want them to violate federal law do you? Employers over 100 ppl (may be more requirements) have to comply with OSHA.

Their only other possibility of compliance is mandatory testing.

Imagine a disease….we'll call it disease A. Where employees could expose themselves to it by doing fun risky behavior like attending a raging house party. Then show up at work with a cough. Test positive for disease A and be send home paid for 10 days. Not only that, but you get to name your best friends to get 10 days off paid. So now the company is out 11 employees.

Now your pistol ammo boxing line cannot run. Should I get 11 more employees or short my customers pistol ammo? If you could mandate the vax where only 1 person gets sent home and you don't have to build and staff an on-site testing facility, which would you do?

no there is not.
OSHA is like the DOT. and i know the DOT officers by me and they can put a brand new Peterbuilt out of service then the fines are out of control
OHSA is no different. so until the mandate gets to the supreme court and hopefully overturned he had no choice thats why Biden used them to do inforcement
Comply or out of business
Pray the court does the right thing but with justice Roberts dont count on it
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,"

Comply, Comply, Comply.
The difference is right from wrong so comply even if its wrong. I get it
you can make that decision for yourself but if you were responsible for the welfare of not only your employees but also their families that depend on that job to support them then what would decide. i bet your decision would be different.

you can make that decision for yourself but if you were responsible for the welfare of not only your employees but also their families that depend on that job to support them then what would decide. i bet your decision would be different.
Your 100% wrong, was your fore fathers here 250 years ago.
What would they have told you in your response to me