Microscopic worms in Masks and PCR tests

soundwaves

put the link here. found it interesting. ok its not big game hunting but its hunting worm looking things that are in masks and pcr tests that are forced by the athoritys for us to ware. its going around the internet now.
if you boil water and hold your masks over the steam for a while you will most probably see them on your masks too. without the boiling water you will need a microscope. better to look at the mask with your phone camera zoomed in after steeming it up for 5 minutes.

no wonder thay stick those test all the up deep in peoples noses. hmmmmm could it be ? interesting that the things are on the tips of the tests ?

put the link here. found it interesting. ok its not big game hunting but its hunting worm looking things that are in masks and pcr tests that are forced by the athoritys for us to ware. its going around the internet now.
if you boil water and hold your masks over the steam for a while you will most probably see them on your masks too. without the boiling water you will need a microscope. better to look at the mask with your phone camera zoomed in after steeming it up for 5 minutes.

no wonder thay stick those test all the up deep in peoples noses. hmmmmm could it be ? interesting that the things are on the tips of the tests ?

Even Reddit has these videos.
We bought a box of face masks and I don't have a microscope to check them with.
Scary stuff!
Old Rooster
you can boil water and hold the mask over the steam for a while and after about 2 - 3 minutes you can see them with your naked eye. thay are tiny about 2.5mm so you gotta look closely. steam enlargens them so easyer to see, you can also zoom in with your phone if you have a decent one that can focus at close range

Last edited:
Maybe we can make a quantitative test here where 10 people tries it?

I will do it now. Will be funny to see the girlfriend's expression when I start boiling masks and tell that I heard about it on a hunting forum. She is currently showering so it will be funny when she comes out and sees me in the kitchen at 2 AM steaming a face mask.

I will post soon.

Edit: No worms here. As expected. But funny to try. My girlfriend asked if I was serious, but she wanted to look at the results. I told her that if she are so sure she can kiss the mask with worms. She did not. So who believes in worms now?!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.