Meet “Whiteshoes”

YZ-80

Guys,

This is Whiteshoes. She has been on mine and my neighbor's property for I think, going on 5 years now. She has produced 10 fawns in that time and has 2 this year. We've decided that this girl deserves a pass and agreed she's off limits. We want to see how long she stays with us and we are happy to have her here. That said, if she wanders off our properties, all bets are off.

Anyway, I think all of you respect and are thankful for the animals you harvest. In this case, we have decided to extend our respect one step further. Long live Whiteshoes!

Resized_Screenshot_20240814_125047_Gallery_1723654639667.jpeg

Guys,

This is Whiteshoes. She has been on mine and my neighbor's property for I think, going on 5 years now. She has produced 10 fawns in that time and has 2 this year. We've decided that this girl deserves a pass and agreed she's off limits. We want to see how long she stays with us and we are happy to have her here. That said, if she wanders off our properties, all bets are off.

Anyway, I think all of you respect and are thankful for the animals you harvest. In this case, we have decided to extend our respect one step further. Long live Whiteshoes!

View attachment 609663
Pay her homage!