Master Bedroom Woodchucks!

I have them, but that sow was actually shot in the left shoulder with Eley Club ammo. Barely above super-sonic speed at a range of only 78 "ish" yards. Had to sneak around my above ground pool to make the shot (prone). 😬
Very good tactical approach. Today, I was reminded how keen these little suckers really are. I was glassing one at 300 yards and he busted me. I think they are much more leery in farm field settings as opposed to along the interstate or suburban settings where they have become somewhat desensitized.

I got a gopher at work yesterday with a road roller!! Made my week!!

Attachments

• IMG_1291.jpeg
    IMG_1291.jpeg
    330.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1292.jpeg
    IMG_1292.jpeg
    867.6 KB · Views: 44
I can shoot Chucks at 500yds. then a chip shot at 100 yrds I missed.
Being overconfident is a mistake!
I hear ya! I missed twice holding on the wrong subtention of my retical last week. My brain would not allow me to hold under at 150 yards and I shot over the little bastage twice!

YZ-80 I think that's a perfect way to past the time. I've always been a firm believer in hiding in plain sight lol. Those buggers have pretty good eyes don't they. I've had the joy of doing just what you are attempting on two different occasions with great success. Last time my wife was my spotter so there's a good way for quality family time. Lets see the trophy pic when you get him/her!
Lets see the trophy pic when you get him/her!
Excellent. I want to see the picture too.