Master Bedroom Woodchucks!

First one of the season! Chalk another one up for the Savage .22 LR!! 😀 Still has “lunch” in her mouth!
IMG_4825.jpeg

Those first two are the perfect eatin' size.
You'll have to send me a recipe. Last time I tried one,I decided they weren't to best table fare that I had tried.

That was before the crock pot came into existence. I think that a low temp all day crock with French onion soup base could change my mind. Works for rabbit. I could see insta pot possibility also. I've learned a lot about cooking since those days.

You'll have to send me a recipe. Last time I tried one,I decided they weren't to best table fare that I had tried.

That was before the crock pot came into existence. I think that a low temp all day crock with French onion soup base could change my mind. Works for rabbit. I could see insta pot possibility also. I've learned a lot about cooking since those days.
Just use same basic recipe as a rabbit with whatever season profile you favor and slow simmer. Young ones only. They're not bad.

I'm getting a bit bored. It's a dreary day in central MD, so I'm getting creative. It's 185-200 yard chip-shot to the food plot from the MBR and there's a big fat chuck down there eating the deer fodder. A little overkill with the 6.5L and a 143 ELD-M but I don't care. If I don't get him tonight, I should have a crack at him in the AM. He's been coming out around 7:30AM. The report will double as an alarm clock. At least that's what I plan on telling her.View attachment 190288
I get them through my den window. 😂👍