• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lots of powder at Bruno`s

Those are the worst prices I've seen anywhere from a normal dealer. $55 per lb of IMR 4895??? Yeah right, they can keep that crap. Bruno's won't get any of my business

I'll wait until my local dealer gets it in. They are good honest folks who keep their prices fair no matter what the market is doing.

Hazmat and shipping fees are only an extra $84....PER case of powder! Not just high powder prices haha. Funny thing is they'll still sell them at those prices because people will pay them currently.
8A112BF8-B32D-42EC-84E4-6F335E6662D7.png

Last edited:
Hazmat and shipping fees are only an extra $84....PER case of powder! Not just high powder prices haha. Funny thing is they'll still sell them at those prices because people will pay them currently.View attachment 277333
People who pay those prices are morons. Hate to say it but it's true. Probably so stupid they can't even tie their own shoes

People who pay those prices are morons. Hate to say it but it's true. Probably so stupid they can't even tie their own shoes

Not to start an argument but to give perspective. Let's use these prices on imr 4895 and add on paying $200 a brick for primers vs $40.
A guy with no reloading supplies stockpiled up can now reload 308 ammo with a $.40 bullet for $.95 a round or $19 a box for good ammo if he has brass.
The guy that bought at "normal prices" can do it for $.62 a round or $12.40 a box
The guy that is shopping for quality factory ammo is paying ???? 30...40...50$ a box?
Don't discourage guys from getting trigger time or learning reloading. It's the guys buying this crap with no desire or plan to use it that aren't the smartest.

It's the guys buying this crap with no desire or plan to use it that aren't the smartest.
Agreed to a point. They also part of the reason prices have been driven so high.

Of someone is asking $10k over the blue book value for a vehicle, I'm not gonna pay it. Same goes for these component and ammo prices. Saw 223 ammo in a store today and they were asking $39 for 20 rounds. Almost $2 per round. The shelf was plum full of that ammo and that put a smile on my face. At least some people in certain areas are refusing to fall victim to the greedy sharks

And I'm not going to pay it either. But for instance if a business needs more delivery vans and, nation wide, delivery vans are running $10k more than they were 2 years ago. I'm going to say go for it if it cash flows. Product has to move.
You might be forgetting blue book is current value and seriously Cars too have gone up significantly lately
If powder is selling high, "blue book" values on powder would reflect it.
I hate the reloading market right now. But I never want to discourage someone from getting practice time. And in fact the 1 box of shells a year guys don't have any reason thinking about anything to do with long range hunting. If you can afford to buy components that you'll use, I say do it and shoot! Sitting there ****ed on the sidelines and not shooting over $.33 a round of 308 seems silly to me?