Looking to buy good scope that won’t break the bank

Like the man said you buy cheap you get cheap if you want a good scope that will last you a life time spend a little more now and be done with it ,I have spend thousand of dollars on trying scopes and I can tell you leaca is top of the line scopes and Kahles is the best but prices and nightforce is right up there as well but it all boils down to you good luck in picking your scope

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned Black Hound??
I've got one on a 22 and another that is goin on a 300 Rum.
I called them a couple weeks ago and asked how they do on large magnums. They suggest not using the mounting rings that are supplied, and instead going with something a little more proven. He had tested the Evolve 5-25x56 and out of 10 different rifles, he lost zero on two of them due to proprietary rings. That's why he is recommending better rings when mounting on large mag's. Any other caliber is fine with black hound rings.

My first choice is Leupold. VX3 inexpensive now ! VX5 HD on a30 mm main tube ! reasonable pricing ! Good warranty good customer service. Many people seem to really like Vortex. But I have no first hand experience!

I own Athlon and Arken. Just ordered another Arken SH4J 4-24×50. Going to order the EP5 5-25×56 for a 22-250 project.
Athlon and Arken proved that you do not have to spend thousands to have good working optics.
+1 on the Arken scopes. Have an SH4J on my 6.5 Creed Tikka. Really like it.

My first choice is Leupold. VX3 inexpensive now ! VX5 HD on a30 mm main tube ! reasonable pricing ! Good warranty good customer service. Many people seem to really like Vortex. But I have no first hand experience!
I have a Vortex Diamondback Tactical on my Savage Model 12 LRPV in .223 shooting out to 500 yards. It's been a good scope, but if it ever goes belly up I'll most likely replace it with an Arken. I could afford a more expensive scope but don't really see the need after my experience so far with the Arken on my Tikka .

Budget? Other parameters?
@Tehzro
deer-eats-popcorn_64.gif

I have a local small shop that's selling the the Arken scops .
I brought one home to test on Sunday on a Rum ! For the features and price point they are Amazing! Tough to turn down $ 330.00 scope that has zero stop , very strong audible clicks and lots of Elevation adjustment.
Testing will show soon .
Sorry guys it's a epl-4 6x 24x 50

Rum Man
They also have a lifetime warranty and a tracking guarantee!