looking for primers

huntwithme

i was looking for mag primers on the websights this morning decided to try winchester primers . com they had a brick of 215m for 80 dollers . what was weard was they sold fed, win and cci 250 primers by the brick . they also don't acept sharge cards i ended up finding a place in oconomowoc wisc told my friend there to run to the store bought 7 packs could of bought a brick there will be up there next month to get them

i was looking for mag primers on the websights this morning decided to try winchester primers . com they had a brick of 215m for 80 dollers . what was weard was they sold fed, win and cci 250 primers by the brick . they also don't acept sharge cards i ended up finding a place in oconomowoc wisc told my friend there to run to the store bought 7 packs could of bought a brick there will be up there next month to get them
I think in the day $80 a brick is good ,but if you have to have them shipped that going to add $12-$25.

IMG_0376.gif

Local gun shop here has been getting small large & large mag on a regular basis, they are not direct as many of the large big box stores, yet they are cheaper or the same $ at worst. Some of the bigger online stores are taking advantage of being direct & charge what people will pay. LGS sells its primers online for the same $ as in store they have primers most days, www.okreloading.com, hazmat may be more because they don't ship as much but if they can sell primers at these $ everyone should. They do accept CC, so no scam there

That's a scam site

Republic ammunition has White River primers in both large rifle and large rifle magnum. I broke down and ordered and received a brick of the magnum primers but haven't tried any yet since I just received them.
Start a thread of your own after you shoot many.....get a good account of chrono'd speeds and accuracy....

Local gun shop here has been getting small large & large mag on a regular basis, they are not direct as many of the large big box stores, yet they are cheaper or the same $ at worst. Some of the bigger online stores are taking advantage of being direct & charge what people will pay. LGS sells its primers online for the same $ as in store they have primers most days, www.okreloading.com, hazmat may be more because they don't ship as much but if they can sell primers at these $ everyone should. They do accept CC, so no scam there
$61.50 to ship a brick, almost worth driving there

is reloading depot a safe place to buy primers from ?

how about USA Hunter ?

i ask because their primer prices seem to good to be true and they have thing's in stock other places don't .
thanks , jeff