Looking for info (6x45 w/ 90gr Game changer)

I love the 6x45. I have a AR 20" bbl. I shoot 70 to 80 grain bullets with IMR 8208xbr and have killed numerous hogs and coyotes. Very accurate rifle.

I cannot find load data on this particular bullet in this caliber. Neither my Lyman nor my Hornady manuals have any 6x45 data in them. I want to load the 90gr sierra Game Changer. I do not have the sierra manual. Before I buy it, I was hoping someone might have the info I'm looking for. Otherwise I don't know where to look.
Try calling Sierra. Every time I have called them they have been very obliging. Good Luck on the 6x45. I am currently working on 85 gr Speer with H335. Going to go down to 70 & 75 gr and see how they shoot. The longer bullets take up too much case capacity in my opinion. For the range on the 6x45 I think a flat base bullet will be a better choice.
Edited to add my project is a bolt gun.

Last edited:
I cannot find load data on this particular bullet in this caliber. Neither my Lyman nor my Hornady manuals have any 6x45 data in them. I want to load the 90gr sierra Game Changer. I do not have the sierra manual. Before I buy it, I was hoping someone might have the info I'm looking for. Otherwise I don't know where to look.
Perhaps this might help. Good luck... Cheers

6X45MM 1.jpg
6X45MM 2.jpg
6X45MM 3.jpg