Looking for info (6x45 w/ 90gr Game changer)

megastink

I cannot find load data on this particular bullet in this caliber. Neither my Lyman nor my Hornady manuals have any 6x45 data in them. I want to load the 90gr sierra Game Changer. I do not have the sierra manual. Before I buy it, I was hoping someone might have the info I'm looking for. Otherwise I don't know where to look.

The Game Changer is a long pointed bullet and may create issues with overall length in the 6x45. However I feel the 80-90gr weight range is best suited for that caliber.

I load a Speer Hot core 80gr @ 2800fps out of a 20" barrel. The lower impact velocities of the caliber are perfect for cup & core bullets.

I have used it to kill dozens of whitetail as my management rifle.

PM me your email and I will forward 6x45 load data.
Fun cartridge!
James

The Game Changer is a long pointed bullet and may create issues with overall length in the 6x45. However I feel the 80-90gr weight range is best suited for that caliber.

I load a Speer Hot core 80gr @ 2800fps out of a 20" barrel. The lower impact velocities of the caliber are perfect for cup & core bullets.

I have used it to kill dozens of whitetail as my management rifle.

PM me your email and I will forward 6x45 load data.
Fun cartridge!
James
PM Inbound.

I cannot find load data on this particular bullet in this caliber. Neither my Lyman nor my Hornady manuals have any 6x45 data in them. I want to load the 90gr sierra Game Changer. I do not have the sierra manual. Before I buy it, I was hoping someone might have the info I'm looking for. Otherwise I don't know where to look.

image.jpg

Fallowing