Long Range Shooting Facility PRS Style - Have a few Shareholder Positions available - East GA.

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We have a few open positions to be a "Shareholder" at a 100-acre Facility located in Sparta, GA.
"Swaggy Valley" The facility has several PRS Style Shooting Ranges, Shooting Lanes, Conex Platforms, Shooting Sheds along with a Clubhouse. It is a Shareholder type organization limited to "25" Shareholders. We currently have just a few open Shareholder Ownerships available.
If interested, please contact me by PM for additional information.

Thanks
Len & Jill

Attachments

• Swaaggy 966yd.jpg
    Swaaggy 966yd.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Swaggy 1.jpg
    Swaggy 1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Swaggy 100yd.jpg
    Swaggy 100yd.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Swaggy 600.jpg
    Swaggy 600.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Swaggy Bedroom.jpg
    Swaggy Bedroom.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Swaggy Patio.jpg
    Swaggy Patio.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 73
  • Swaggy Patio1.jpg
    Swaggy Patio1.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Swaggy Patio2.jpg
    Swaggy Patio2.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 65
  • Swaggy TV Room.jpg
    Swaggy TV Room.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
TTT
We still have just a few Shareholder openings left for a GREAT Shooting and Hunting Facility.
If you are really interested in being a Shareholder at a One -of-a-Kind "Limited PRIVATE" Shooting Properties you can contact me, and I will give you a personal Tour of the Facility We will take you shooting for a few hours on several PRS and LR Shooting Ranges/Lanes.
Please contact me by PM for your personal tour!
Thank you
Len & Jill

Last edited:
If this includes airfare, I am all in.🤣
gunaddict
We wish we could fly you over here for a week and stay with us. The go to a First Class PRS Range and possibly cut a Custom chamber for you while you are shooting at our Range.
Maybe as soon as Jill and I get over some family issues we will have you for a GUEST and do some shooting.
Jill's mom was told that she has terminal Cancer last month and only a few months to live. Jill's mom - Sharon already had Cancer of her throat and beat that then had Breast Cancer -a real hell and a Mastectomy then beat that.
Now has cancer in all her organs.
Would appreciate some prayers for Jill's mom, Bill her husband, Jill and her sisters.
Tough times these days.
God Bless 🙏
Len & Jill

WOW
Jill and I need to get over to the real West Coast and not to a Left Coast area. I have been there 20+ years ago and LOVED Clackamas, OR. Could not believe the TROUT Fishing from Glacial streams.
Climbed Ranier when there was a super storm in Feb 2000 and the mountain was closed after we were on top. No one in and no one out. It snowed over 6' when we were about to summit Ranier.
Practice for climbing Danile.
Got some great pics and stories.
Till this day have those pictures/videos embedded in my brain.
Y'all have some of the most Beautiful US Country.
If we can help you out in any way, please let us know.
Maybe in the next year when Jill and I get the rest of our property remodeled you and your family can stay with us and then go to our Range to sling some lead. Yes we use LEAD Projectiles here in the SE.
Take Care
God Bless
Len & Jill