Lightest 223 suppressor for hunting

Hint.....

7e8772bd-4f62-4243-9843-502c9f4e9187.jpg

Scythe-Ti has pretty great reviews. I don't own one, but I think it'll be my next purchase.

I think you'll be let down with a very short can (like TBAC Ultra 5). My friend has one and regrets it. It tones down the shot, but is still quite loud. TBAC Dominus is short, but has a larger diameter, so you still get very good suppression.

Scythe-Ti has pretty great reviews. I don't own one, but I think it'll be my next purchase.

I think you'll be let down with a very short can (like TBAC Ultra 5). My friend has one and regrets it. It tones down the shot, but is still quite loud. TBAC Dominus is short, but has a larger diameter, so you still get very good suppression.
The scythe is a sweet can. I played with that one in the store, and it was cool. I'm having a hard time buying another 30 cal can though since I have the omega already. I think I'd either want to go ultralight 223 can or something I can run on my 375.

I'm always afraid I'll forget to put the larger endcap back on when I move back up......LOL
I bought the titanium partially for the minor weight savings but largely for the different color. I figured that a different color end cap that doesn't look like my standard anchor brake should be enough to remind me to change the end cap back. Should be…