• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Gold Ring 12-40x60 HD Spotter or Leupold SX-5 Santiam HD 27-55x80 Angled Spotter

RugerHawg413

Good Morning!
I am looking to purchase a Leupold Gold Ring 12-40x60 HD spotter or Leupold SX-5 Santiam HD 27-55x80 angled spotter. I am fine if it is used, as long as the glass is not scratched or anything. I would also prefer it if you have the original box and especially if you have the cover/case for the spotter itself.

I am looking to get this for a hunt that I have coming up here soon. And I think that either the Gold Ring HD or SX-5 Santiam HD will be perfect for the hunt.

Please feel free to PM me with your offers and please include pictures of the spotter with your username written on a piece of paper in the picture with the spotter. I am sorry for the extra work, just have to be careful since this is a "WTB" ad. Also, "trader history" helps a lot as well!

I am fine with paying via Venmo or PayPal "F&F" or Paypal "Goods & Services".

I look forward to finally getting a Leupold spotter! Thank you very much!!

Last edited:
Hi I just recently joined here so I'm unable to send PM. Feel free to send me an email

[email protected]

I have an angled Leupold SX5 Santiam 27-55x80 with factory box and I'm looking for a reason to upgrade to a Kowa and willing to sell my SX5 Santiam for this very reason otherwise I really don't mind keeping it because it's fantastic and very easy on my eyes.

Hi I just recently joined here so I'm unable to send PM. Feel free to send me an email

[email protected]

I have an angled Leupold SX5 Santiam 27-55x80 with factory box and I'm looking for a reason to upgrade to a Kowa and willing to sell my SX5 Santiam for this very reason otherwise I really don't mind keeping it because it's fantastic and very easy on my eyes.
Hello!!
Okay, great! I am very interested in your spotter. But, since this is a "Want To Buy" ad, and there has been a lot of fraud/fakes, that reply to these type of posts (and I am not at all saying that is you). Would you mind please posting a picture on this thread of the spotter and a piece of paperwork with your username and email address? I am sorry for the extra work, just have to be careful these days. Thank you very much!!

You haven't send an email reply for me to send you pictures. I cannot seem to post anything because I just recently joined.