Let’s see some coyotes!

First stand of the year. Had another come in 5 min before this one but it busted me before I laid eyes on him.

22CM - 75ELDM - 150yds

IMG_7513.jpeg

Good trap check the other day. Did pick up a rooster with my 28 ga that happened to run into a tiny slough while I was in between sets. Seems like I need to clear out badgers to get to coyotes. They are hell on my sets. Picked up 4 in the last two checks. Got permission on another 6000 acres to rifle hunt after the neighbors found out I was trapping coyotes. Could trap those acres after deer season if I was so inclined but I'd rather start calling.

This guy was in my backyard yesterday. I'd put in some sets if I wouldn't catch every neighborhood dog.

Attachments

• IMG_2451.jpeg
    IMG_2451.jpeg
    796.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1106.jpeg
    IMG_1106.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 9
Good trap check the other day. Did pick up a rooster with my 28 ga that happened to run into a tiny slough while I was in between sets. Seems like I need to clear out badgers to get to coyotes. They are hell on my sets. Picked up 4 in the last two checks. Got permission on another 6000 acres to rifle hunt after the neighbors found out I was trapping coyotes. Could trap those acres after deer season if I was so inclined but I'd rather start calling.

This guy was in my backyard yesterday. I'd put in some sets if I wouldn't catch every neighborhood dog.
Are badger pelts worth anything ?