Let’s see some coyotes!

I put the description on permans comment. My 6gt is an absolute hammer on dogs. I run 108 eldms for yotes. I tried some 105 vlds but you can't take pictures after those bullets hit a dog haha. I am gonna try some eldvt's this season
Great rifles. We have to control them on the farm because they absolutely destroy our drip irrigation systems. Agree with the 6mm's. My favorite is a 243. You know you got 'em when they're hit with a 6mm bullet!

Great rifles. We have to control them on the farm because they absolutely destroy our drip irrigation systems. Agree with the 6mm's. My favorite is a 243. You know you got 'em when they're hit with a 6mm bullet!
Darn right. The Eldms are sweet on the hides but cause an ungodly amount of internal trauma. Every yote I hit with one didn't quiver. I have had a few run with the vld but they leave about a coffee can sized hole. We run registered and commercial angus cattle over 3-4k acres and during calving season it's easy to see a pack of 4-5 dogs every morning in a pasture.

Attachments

• dh.jpeg
    dh.jpeg
    945.8 KB · Views: 31
  • dh1.jpeg
    dh1.jpeg
    909.7 KB · Views: 34

Attachments

• ng.jpeg
    ng.jpeg
    923.5 KB · Views: 19
  • ed1.jpeg