Passing of a life long friend.

Rosebud

My Game warden buddy died this past Saturday. Had been a great friend for almost five decades. He was there when my son was born, when my mother died. We hunted all over Alabama when his warden positions changed to new addresses. He could find the best places to hunt everywhere he went. His wife called me her little brother. I'm in a serious funk. Really sucks to watch your friends grow old and pass. I know many of you are doing the same.

Gods speed Donald Eugene Houston.

Last edited:
Very sorry for your loss.

I lost my life long best friend two years ago. From high school on. We hunted all over Texas and many places outside of there. Our oldest sons were born 7 days apart. Coached little league baseball together. And a once in a lifetime kind of person.
I miss him every day.

My Game warden buddy died this past Saturday. Had been a great friend for almost five decades. He was there when my son was born, when my mother died. We hunted all over Alabama when his warden positions changed to new addresses. He could find the best places to hunt everywhere he went. His wife called me her little brother. I'm in a serious funk. Really sucks to watch your friends grow old and pass. I know many of you are doing the same.

Gods speed Donald Eugene Houston.

Very sorry for your loss! There are few things in life that affect you as much as losing a lifelong friend!

Many Prayers 🙏 for some comfort during this time! memtb

Recent Posts