am4.jpeg
    364.8 KB · Views: 59
  • kp.jpeg
    kp.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 47
  • kp1.jpeg
    kp1.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 51
ohlongarmisle; are you tying bait to the tree beside your four-wheeler? it's got a lot of chain and wire attached to it. Nice looking coyotes for your area not the red rusty ones I have seen from some places back east.

ohlongarmisle; are you tying bait to the tree beside your four-wheeler? it's got a lot of chain and wire attached to it. Nice looking coyotes for your area not the red rusty ones I have seen from some places back east.
That is where I attach 5 gallon buckets frozen solid with offal,the wires and chains keep the yotes from running off with the frozen treats.
Haven't started yet really hasn't been that cold. They will spend a long time in bitter weather trying to get fed.

Nothing to really talk about.
Cassie our Great Pyrenees and our young 12 month (40#) Bernese Mountain Dog were going ballistic this past 15 minutes. Cassie has a "NOSE" that is unbelievable and can smell a yote a LONGGGG way off. She is teaching Maximus our Bernese Mountain Dog.
Heard a couple of packs yelling at each other behind our property.
Well the moon is getting bigger so I need to get in the stand and call something in in.
Our NV will work great!
We got a spare freezer that went bad so have a lot of bait to put out,.
I went to the Neuro Surgeon the last few days for MRI and XRAys and they want to work on my neck spinal cord before my Hip Replacement.
Really sucks, Can't get Pain meds

Did or anyone young enough to remember the 6 Million $$ Man Lee Majors??

Cassie our Great Pyrenees and our young 12 month (40#) Bernese Mountain Dog were going ballistic this past 15 minutes. Cassie has a "NOSE" that is unbelievable and can smell a yote a LONGGGG way off. She is teaching Maximus our Bernese Mountain Dog.
Well the moon is getting bigger so I need to get in the stand and call something in in.
Our NV will work great!
I went to the Neuro Surgeon the last few days for MRI and XRAys and they want to work on my neck spinal cord before my Hip Replacement.

I'd like to say you're dating yourself......but yes I remember the $6 Million Man.:rolleyes:

Our NV will work great!

Me too. I remember the 6 million dollar man.

Me too. I remember the 6 million dollar man.
Lee Majors!!!!!
The Man The Myth The Ledgen

I am getting there. Have more metal and wires than a Chinese pinball machine.
Every time I go to our Court House and go through the scanner the Sherif Dept says "Oh you are that guy"