• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LEICA HD-B RANGEFINDER BINOCULARS

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
LEICA GEOVID 10X42 HD-B RANGFINDING BINOS
As some of you know me I at one time would purchase (3) of everything. One for Jill, one for her father and one for me. We bought this for Bill a few years back for his birthday and he is no longer hunting or shooting due to age and health issues. Selling this very good like new Leica Geovid 10x42 HD-B Rangefinder Binos for $1,850.00 shipped TYD in CONUS. We purchased several pair from Doug at Camerland. Costs was $2,500.00 on Sale. My father in law never used these except to take out of his safe to look at some wildlife in the backyard out his kitchen. The Glass on these and range finder is flawless. I took them one time to make sure they worked . Went on I-20 to see how far they would range. The farthest distance that I could find was between to exits. I ranged 1956 yards to the exit sign. This unit also has an internal Ballistic Calculator and can expand with Micro card. Jill and I also have the same units and worked great for Deer, Chucks, PD, Yotes. Great for GLASSING and has Ballistic info for your range and shot.
There is only one cosmetic issue. The side emblem fell off. Bill doesn't know where it fell off since he only used them in his house. I called Leica to get a new emblem and they wanted me to send the unit to them to glue a new one back one. I called Doug at Cameraland and they were going to get me one and Leica would not send one to them either.
Have all the original papers, manual, and box.
Any Questions please PM us.
PRICE DROP $1,750.00

Will also include the Leica Tripod mount for $60. Cost $110.00

Thanks
Len & Jill

Attachments

• Leica HD_B.jpg
    Leica HD_B.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Leica HD-B 2.jpg
    Leica HD-B 2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 110