Keeping it simple with reloading

What are you using for a trickler?
I am still using the RCBS hand trickler. Step one was to get a reliable and accurate scale that I can trust. I can deal with slow for awhile, but weighing charges on a drifting electronic scale and verifying on a beam was excruciatingly slow. I couldn't pass up the current deal on the A&D. At least that was what I told the wife……

I am still using the RCBS hand trickler. Step one was to get a reliable and accurate scale that I can trust. I can deal with slow for awhile, but weighing charges on a drifting electronic scale and verifying on a beam was excruciatingly slow. I couldn't pass up the current deal on the A&D. At least that was what I told the wife……
I do the same thing Mark. Throw charges on my cheap scales and adjust to "perfect" weights on the FX 120i with a pair of tweezers and a stack of kernels. It really doesn't take THAT long

I do the same thing Mark. Throw charges on my cheap scales and adjust to "perfect" weights on the FX 120i with a pair of tweezers and a stack of kernels. It really doesn't take THAT long
I think the fx 120i and one of these would be a good option.

See my post above, what does a shiny case do for you anyway other than looks
Don't recall me saying anything about shiny cases. I do recall saying something about actual dirt from rolling on the ground and putting that through my dies.