• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Junk swapping

You are correct Bob, I only used 17 of them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Somebody else can try them now! Beautiful bullet!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have the following:
1. Open box of Hornady 130 gr SP probably 80 or more

2. Open bag of .224 dia 55 gr FMJ BT ? manufacture-- close to 300

3. Open box of Hornady .375 220 gr Flat Point close to 100

4. Redding 30-06 neck sizer die not used much

5. 1 bag of 50 new Winchester 270 WSM brass traded to jimm

6. 83 pieces of new Winchester 7 Rem Mag brass

Various other shooting and archery items, maybe I've got what you need.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, I'll send some downrange and if they don't work out I'll pass em on also....hoping for a shooter...

Found some more stuff.

45. ( <font color="red"> new item 06 June</font> ) (new - un-used) 1 each, Redding 223 Remington Body Die.

46. ( <font color="red"> new item 06 June</font> ) (like new) 1 set, RCBS Full Length 223 Remington 2 piece Die set. (NOT an (SB) Small Base set.)

(I'm gonna keep looking because I'm sure there's a lot more stuff around here!)

If anyone is driving distance close I have several un-opened cans/tubs of powders: IMR 4064 - IMR 4350 and Accurate 8700. (I don't want to deal with mailing powder no matter how easy it may be.)

Jimm, Got the package last night. Thanks!

Dave got your package. Thanks again. My wife got to see her new pack. Now she can pack moose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Idaho elk hunter /wolf shooter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yes , it is here and the Kang fella is a fella from Taiwan that leases the country store that I have a pobox in . Thanks a bunch, my boys are wrestling over the outers even now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

your friend in Arkie land , Jim B.

Dave

You wanna trade or swap the drag bag?? Looks like the only way I'm gonna get one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What drag bag??

I don't have one of those wonderful, like new, camo, AI drag bags! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I do know a guy that had one!

samspade.....I just got the bullets, just wanted to say thanks! you even shipped them priority mail!

thanks again....jon