It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

A little sipping with the wife...

View attachment 355163
I was at work Saturday without Internet so couldn't reply then and YES!!! Saturday would have been a very good Whiskey kind of night. While I occasionally like a sip of Jameson, Tullamore Dew and Crown Royal I'm more a Seagrams 7 or VO kind of girl. One can get fantastically drunk if one overimbibes on any of them including beer. Been many years since that happened. One gets older and wiser. Instead of getting up with a hangover and knowing that this is the worst you will feel for the day I have learned that getting up in the morning hoping that this is going to be the best you will feel it's better to get up feeling good looking forward to the rest of the day. Maybe it's an old age thing but it works for me, not that I don't remember some pretty good nights being naughty. o_O

A little Glenlevit 18 in a "we the people" glass soaking in the hot tub to try and help this aching back!
3CE53674-1F59-49B6-AEDD-23A7BFA56088.jpeg

Costco has a ton of different whiskey under their Kirkland brand label . I have had their vodka but never tried the whiskey.