It's a whiskey tasting kinda of night ...

Give it time. Back in the day I was a crown and seven guy. Then got into bourbon. I would start with some ice and let it water down a little. Next thing you'll be getting the big cubes. I prefer a little ice or water in mine.
The big cubes are my preferred way of consuming bourbon these days. They are great to take a little of the bite off the pour and cool it down on a hot summer evening.
IMG_1333.jpeg

I live 6 miles from the Booker distillery and 3 from Jim Beam. I'm not a bourbon drinker, but the other day I tried Four Roses small batch and it was good.
Ahhhhhhhh, the Kentucky Bourbon Trail! You must be right on the Nelson/Bullitt Co lines! I'm in Franklin….smack dab in the middle of Buffalo Trace, Four Roses, Bulleit, Jim Beam (Old Grand-Dad) and Woodford Reserve!😉

Ahhhhhhhh, the Kentucky Bourbon Trail! You must be right on the Nelson/Bullitt Co lines! I'm in Franklin….smack dab in the middle of Buffalo Trace, Four Roses, Bulleit, Jim Beam (Old Grand-Dad) and Woodford Reserve!😉
Yep. There's a Four Roses 2 miles up the road from Beams. I've been to the Four Roses up your way, used a deer processor there.