Is the "Tax stamp" a three page document?

I saw that some have photos of their documents on their phones. ATF told us that e-docs are acceptable but a photo of a document is not an e-doc. Download the actual document to your phone.

I made a copy of my stamps then had them laminated and carry in my wallet, never been asked about my suppressor even on 2 trips to Africa, there its good to have a suppressor, they get it

I made a copy of my stamps then had them laminated and carry in my wallet, never been asked about my suppressor even on 2 trips to Africa, there its good to have a suppressor, they get it
So this is what I am trying to figure out.

Did you laminate a 3 page document and you keep it in your wallet?

Did you just make a copy of the stamp emblem thingy in the top corner on page 1, then laminate that and put it in your wallet?

Did you just make a copy of the stamp emblem thingy in the top corner on page 1, then laminate that and put it in your wallet?
If you're gonna pack it, pack the whole document. The stamp itself is meaningless without the document showing ownership and identification of the item in question

I carry all 3 pages in a zip lock bag, put one in the case, another in my pack, and of course the e-copy in my phone.

I'm not packing the whole document, just the miniaturized first page that shows the stamp, my name, and the serial number of the can. I have the whole e-doc in my phone.

If that doesn't suffice, then it wouldn't matter what documentation I had on me… because I ran into an a-hole LEO.

If you're gonna pack it, pack the whole document. The stamp itself is meaningless without the document showing ownership and identification of the item in question
I carry all 3 pages in a zip lock bag, put one in the case, another in my pack, and of course the e-copy in my phone.
So, I just downloaded the documents to "Files" on my phone.(2 stamps and trust). So I at least now have them electronically with me.
I will probably try to get some more printed off. I see some guys saying keep the originals in your safe? All of this was done electronically through email and over the phone. So I assume that there isn't an "original copy" to keep safe anymore?
I might need to buy some better gun cases. Most of the time we just grab a gun, jump in the truck, drive to whichever farm we want to hunt and never bother with a case.
(in MO it isn't illegal to have a rifle locked and loaded in your rig) Should be that way in every state.

I keep the first page shrunk and laminated in my wallet. I keep copies of entire doc in my truck and e copies on my phone.

State officers( game and fish, sheriff, state troopers) won't check because they do not have authority over suppressors, so they don't care. It's a federal permit so if you ever get checked by a federal officer they will care so best to have all your paperwork in multiple places just in case.

My trust and stamp documents are all shrunk to fold and fit. I took a picture of mine and adjusted it so as to not be able to read. The ink pen is for size reference and they are front and back.
Attachment-1.jpeg