Is Big Foot real?

My Grandson says Bigfoot is real. I don't argue with him. 😁

My youngest grandson (5yo) is obsessed with Bigfoot.....We have a GSD, so hair is no short supply, a little ketchup and dog hair on the side of the house and grandma being a terrible shot and probably wounded him makes for good times.

As long as he believes I guess I will too. 😅

I know that this a an 11 year old post.

I grew up in Oregon. I knew people that profitted off of the BF scam that they continue to propetuate. Like game guided tours. They were the ones laughing around the camp fires about the scam they had going.

All animals need food. I've hiked the length of Oregons Pacific trail. If you didn't bring a food source with you would die. Even with the best wild edible books many things are very seasonal. The A-Snowman is even more far fetched.

IMG_4762.jpeg

There, proven, next topic

It's true. I was in Kathmandu in 2015 when the earthquake hit. We were running for our lives trying to get out from anything over 2 stories tall. We were right downtown. Thousands of people were just standing in the streets filming on their phones as buildings went down and the aftershocks continued. Nuts. People and phones is a real disease.

Last edited:
I've lived in Oregon, east and west, all my 63 years. My favorite Bigfoot story is probably the Harry and the Hendersons movie. Not much of a believer. My 40 acres near the coast is a little valley backed by forest and clear-cuts. Actually just a few weeks ago, I did have an unexplained experience though. I was doing some work up the hill, when I heard something like wacking a bare log with an axe handle, followed by a loud whoop. Yep, just like the movies. I don't know of any neighbors that would likely do that, but who really knows their neighbors? I got back to work and didn't give it another thought till now. Maybe if I watch Harry and the Hendersons with my granddaughter I'll share it. Thats it! Forget I said anything.

It may be more important to figure out why you want Bigfoot to be real. Where does that desire to believe come from?
If the reality is that Bigfoot doesn't exist, how does that make you feel?Disappointed?

Examine the empty space in your heart and ask yourself, is that empty spot "Bigfoot-shaped"; or is meant for something better?
Wouldn’t you want to have a Bigfoot as a buddy 🤷🏼‍♂️
Just think of what they could help you with 😂