I'm not voting for Trump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think he committed treason in 2020 and refuse to vote for a traitor. I've said before the GOP re running such a *** is an absolute shame for gun rights and this country. I'll do what I can by trying to talk to people about guns and get new shooters introduced and educated.

It works, I hunt with someone who was a vegetarian when we met.
Might want to re-read this when you sober up.

I'm hiring a man to do a job. I don't have to like him. I don't have to hang out with him, have supper with him, or go to church with him. I'm casting my vote to hire the best person to do a job. Simple as that. And that person is most aligned with the OP. God please bless and have mercy on the USA and God please bless and continue to have mercy on Donald J. Trump.

Last edited:
Might want to re-read this when you sober up.
Some have such extreme hatred for him that nothing will change their minds.
It's still a somewhat free country and a person can vote how they choose.
I honestly believe it doesn't matter. If he gets 90 million votes she will end up with 91.
That being said I will vote

I'm hiring a man to do a job. I don't have to like him. I don't have to hang out with him, have supper with him, or go to church with him. I'm casting my vote to hire the best person to do a job. Simple as that. And that person is most aligned with the OP. God please bless and have mercy on the USA and God please bless and continue o have mercy on Donald J. Trump.
Bingo

I'm hiring a man to do a job. I don't have to like him. I don't have to hang out with him, have supper with him, or go to church with him. I'm casting my vote to hire the best person to do a job. Simple as that. And that person is most aligned with the OP. God please bless and have mercy on the USA and God please bless and continue o have mercy on Donald J. Trump.

Well said brother! "DJT is far from perfect……but, he's perfect for the job"! memtb

How many elections is Trump going to lose for the Republican Party before that lame horse is put out to pasture? He has been a drain on Republican campaigns at all levels. Before he ever ran the first time I've been saying electing him will prove to be a black eye on our party - maga has destroyed what we used to call the GOP. Ronald Reagan couldn't get elected to a school board toda
This mind set on this forum, is unreal to me! I am a live and let live type, until you try and kill this great republic, If Trump and the best part of the GOP are fake! I would rather live under fake liberty than real ternary?

Status
Not open for further replies.