How Much Will You Spend On Hunting & Shooting Stuff In The Next 12 Months?

How Much Will You Spend On Hunting & Shooting Stuff In the next 12 months?

• $0 to $250

Votes: 36 1.6%
  • $251 to $500

Votes: 128 5.6%
  • $501 to $1,000

Votes: 383 16.7%
  • $1,001 to $2,500

Votes: 657 28.7%
  • Over $2,500

Votes: 1,089 47.5%

• Total voters
Thanks much appreciated. Wish I could get lucky and hit PCH. Sucks worked since age of 12 full time. Career at it's height and was planning to move to pentagon for position. Disability pay sucks but get by. Just hate I am 58 still paying on college loans probably for 3 more years and won't be able to use eduction since myself and wife are now disabled. LIFE CAN SUCK AT TIMES. Pain in unbearable sometimes but try to stay out of wheelchair and deal with it. But thanks for the kind words much appreciated. Sincerely Jim:)

Thanks much appreciated. Wish I could get lucky and hit PCH. Sucks worked since age of 12 full time. Career at it's height and was planning to move to pentagon for position. Disability pay sucks but get by. Just hate I am 58 still paying on college loans probably for 3 more years and won't be able to use eduction since myself and wife are now disabled. LIFE CAN SUCK AT TIMES. Pain in unbearable sometimes but try to stay out of wheelchair and deal with it. But thanks for the kind words much appreciated. Sincerely Jim:) p.s. thank you for your service brother in arms.

PHP:
between custom stocks, reloading supplies,trips to florida and texas were looking ar probably 10 grand a year, but hey it's better than my old habits.

Attachments

• IMG_0930.JPG
    IMG_0930.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 119
I fear it will top $2500 because I want an RPR in 300 Win AND one in 338 Lapua too. Then there's optics... oh boy this ain't gonna be cheap

Recently married, but she seems to have no interest in limiting the outdoors hobbies - looks like $1-2.5k should be the ticket.

Way too much. The disease is no longer in remission. Just getting started again after quite a long time & my plastic is screaming. The internet makes it too easy to get stuff these days. Trying to catch up on all the new stuff after the sticker shock has passed is expensive. Rifles & powders & bullets... oh my. o_O

Now that I am no longer working, I have had to take a look at what I spend for Shooting and Hunting and what a surprise. I never thought about how much I spent on my hobbies in 2019.

1. New AR Rifle
2. Two new rifle scopes
3. One custom build
4. New front rest
5. New rear bag
6. Lot's and Lot's of bullets and powder and primers
7. New reloading die
So in 2020 I will need to cut back, to just one or two out of town matches a year and one out of town hunting trip or go back to work.
I still have two barrel blanks for future builds, may need to sell them and just play with what I have.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.