How did you find us here at LRH.com?

The site came up in one of my internet searches, read thru some of it and really liked what I read it actually had some infomation on my favorite round, .35 Whelen

I don't rightfully remember. Maybe I'll go look at my first post. Really don't care at this point. Just glad I'm here now. LRH.COM is my go to for all things hunting/shooting. This sight has for the most part been factual information with little feces oscillators input.

If memory serves me correctly was doing some web searches for information on the .17 HMR a few years ago and discovered a wealth of great information here. I registered as a member at that time but did not complete the procedure for allowing me to communicate with other members that I am initiating today by introducing myself in another post.

I have no idea, I'm not a long range shooter or hunter but I'm fascinated with you folks. I'm an old Whitetali hunter that hasn't ever shot over 275 yards. I've learned a lot from this forum and really enjoy it.

Oh by the way my wife's last 4 Whitetails have been with a Creedmoor and my last 6 have been also.😂🎆

Stumbled on the site while researching custom/ semi custom rifle builds. Was originally planning on buying a Christensen arms ridgeline but after all the horror stories of late, kind of leaning towards picking up the pieces slowly and having a gun smith finish it for me. But also keeping eyes on the classifieds for anyone selling a decent custom rifle for a deal.