Hind Quarter Funk

You don't gut and get the skin off,yes it's gonna spoil and a warden could have gave you a ticket for wanton waste and should have.
What is it with some of you guys and wanting a game warden to give tickets out just to punish a man for possibly ruining an elk hind-quarter? It is a tax! Sure, some part of that money goes to wildlife improvement, but still; it seems more important that the game warden could make this a teaching moment without the ticket!

You wouldn't have wanted your grammar teacher to HAVE GIVEN you an F in grammar for the way you write. Everyone makes mistakes! Game wardens have enough intentional crime to worry about.

I doubt just the hind was tainted,or you've not hunted much. You can't leave an 800 lb animal completely intact in the heat without spoiling overnight.Yet these jackass tv superstars supposedly do it all the time and tell you the meat will be fine.BS. I have seen 300 lb bucks in Canada at -20 that we're not found until daylight next day that we're spoiled.All you have to do is cut under the armpit and see it's green.That skin is just like a wool blanket wrapped around the animal.And you evidently didn't read it he did nothing just shot it and walked out,who in the hell has ever heard of such crap.I'm sure he's read enough to know what has to be done minimum to preserve the elk.Either scared of the dark or scared of finding his way out.Either way a huge frig up to i am sure again waste the whole elk.

I doubt just the hind was tainted,or you've not hunted much. You can't leave an 800 lb animal completely intact in the heat without spoiling overnight.Yet these jackass tv superstars supposedly do it all the time and tell you the meat will be fine.BS. I have seen 300 lb bucks in Canada at -20 that we're not found until daylight next day that we're spoiled.All you have to do is cut under the armpit and see it's green.That skin is just like a wool blanket wrapped around the animal.And you evidently didn't read it he did nothing just shot it and walked out,who in the hell has ever heard of such crap.I'm sure he's read enough to know what has to be done minimum to preserve the elk.Either scared of the dark or scared of finding his way out.Either way a huge frig up to i am sure again waste the whole elk.
To whom are you directing this rant? If it is TV superstars, I hope they understand what ever it is you are implying. If you are trying to convey something to me, treeslug, WHAT?

I'm pretty certain the OP wishes he had done things extremely different, starting with telling his story on this forum. I will not repeat myself, and I stand by what I have already stated.