HELP Can you name this trimmer ?

Thanks there's a LEE Zip Trim. I don't believe it is the same as the one in the movie. But same concept. I liked the construction of the one in the movie. I was thinking of using it with a Wilson trimmer instead of using a cordless drill.

Last edited:
It's kind of garbage, at least I think so. Broke one in 2014 or so. I didn't even know these were still around to be honest.
I jumped the gun & bought one on Ebay. It was cheap enough.

I never used one but.yeah it was from Lee I believe. But I don't think it was for trimming but to chamfer the I.D & O.D
of the case mouth.
The way he is using it it would never give you a straight face to bore unless there's a pilot on the tool and some way to stop cutting at a certain fixed length. But he is using a 60° chamfer tool?
Don't waste the money on one and buy a foster trimmer or similar instead.

Not sure about the trimmer but I do like that movie even though TC is a jack***.
Sorry for the slight derailment. 🙄
L:cool:L! I like the new guy better. He is better suited for the character.
Should have put the whole film on,I was just getting in to it.
They are available on Netflix. 🤣

I use the Dillon trimmer for my cases where available and when its outrageous total cost makes it somewhat cost-effective. For seldom-shot rounds, I use an old set of Lyman trimmer dies in my drill press. It takes a few cases to set the drill head max extension with its built-in stop.