Hello from Idaho

RedFir

I'm an avid gun enthusiast ever expanding my knowledge and experience. I have only recently been getting more involved in long range shooting. I'v been more into clays and MGs. I actually found this forum by accident when a classified ad by LVJ76 popped up for an unavailable stock I'm looking for. But poking around on the forums a bit I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you.

I'm an avid gun enthusiast ever expanding my knowledge and experience. I have only recently been getting more involved in long range shooting. I'v been more into clays and MGs. I actually found this forum by accident when a classified ad by LVJ76 popped up for an unavailable stock I'm looking for. But poking around on the forums a bit I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you.
RedFir,
Welcome, I think you'll like it here, great folks, great information, and many knowledgeable people on the forum. Cheers.

Welcome to LRH, and enjoy! We have many LRH members in your area. @LVJ76 is one of the good guys here. I met him and his lovely family during my last AZ visit.