• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

Cabela's now has IMR 4350 and Win 760 in stock. Limit is 2# each. At least it is a start!

I know I can call and ask, but does anyone know off hand if you can order powder online with Cabelas and have it shipped to the store and avoid the hazmat fee?

I tried that very ship to store option and was instantly told no. Makes sense in theory thatthey claim to have to pay that hazmat regardless of were it ships. prob is with the limit of 2 one pounders. $91 dlvd for 2 pounds. Id pass, powders showing up everywhere as of late.

I am looking for Berger 7mm 168vld hunting bullets if anyone knows of some. I called my local shop this morning and they said they just got a shipment by the time I got there they were all gone.

how many do you need I can get them 58.00 100 or 249.00 for 500 plus shipping 5.05 for 100 and 11.30 for 500

Figure this is worth a try, I'm looking for:

6.5 Berger 140 VLD Hunting

6.5 Sierra 142 SMK

204 Sierra 39

204 Remington brass

204 Winchester brass

7WSM Winchester brass

Retumbo

If anyone knows a place this stuff is hiding please let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan
I can get 6.5 140 vlds for sure have to check on the rest

I haven't seen a 208 amax in 6 months are they limited production? If anybody has or knows where please tell?

Seems like everything is limited production these days...

They show up every now and then on this board and on other forums- usually get snatched up pretty quick though.

I haven't seen a 208 amax in 6 months are they limited production? If anybody has or knows where please tell?
There was a guy on gunbroker last week selling some at a severely inflated(almost double) price. Claims to have 1400 in stock.

There was a guy on gunbroker last week selling some at a severely inflated(almost double) price. Claims to have 1400 in stock.

The benifit of shooting the amax use to be the price, for double I'll shoot bergers. I can't believe how crazy things are right now.

Seems like everything is limited production these days...

They show up every now and then on this board and on other forums- usually get snatched up pretty quick though.

Unfortunatly your correct. It's going to be a rough year for shooters!!