• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

I am truly trying to get an answer for this question. I cannot get any dealers to comment.
Where has all the 4350 and Varget powder gone? Hoarders? Government acquisitions ?
Does anyone have an answer?? Thanks

Can't answer your question entirely, but I can say Varget was available at powder valley last week. Appear to have had a good supply of it along with many others in stock. They shipped mine immediately.
I think powders are becoming more and more available as it appears the hype is dying down, but along with that, I buy more than I may need to be stocked up, I think that is the biggest factor. I'd help you out but hazmat shipping stops us from helping one and another. Keep looking, it shows up!

I am truly trying to get an answer for this question. I cannot get any dealers to comment.
Where has all the 4350 and Varget powder gone? Hoarders? Government acquisitions ?
Does anyone have an answer?? Thanks

I would agree with dave it seams to be getting better. But I think the biggest thing is people that didn't backorder are not seeing the product becoming avaliable. I was really impressed with powder valley I had some bullets back ordered close to 6 months. The winchesters I wanted didn't come in but some almost identical Hornadys were in and they offered them to me cheaper then the winchesters. The Hornadys never did show up on the website as avaliable. Get on a backorder as soon as you can. Sinclair has worked out great they do free shipping on back ordered product so I placed an order and 3/4's of it was back ordered so I'm getting all that stuff with free shipping as it comes in.

If anyone has or knows where I can purchase some Nosler 300 RUM brass I would be most appreciative. I have been looking for several months and can't find any. I would also be interested in trading some reloading components I have that someone needs for the 300 RUM brass. Thanks!

Nachez had reloader 19 two days ago when I ordered
Where can i get federal gm 215m primers?

Late night info. Cabelas has H4350 and the ever illusive Retumbo in stock, but don't get to excited, the are only 1 pounders and have a limit of 2, shipping charges and $20 hazmat took my cost up to $91.00, I explained the understanding of a limit, but $45 per pound? They sais they understand but they are not flexing off the limits.
Hope this helps someone, I succumbed to the price cause I needed the Retumbo.
Another note, I have heard Retumbo is showing up in multiple places and my guess it is just becoming available due to manufacturers running specific model numbers.

I really hope that things are slowly but surely coming back to normal. The awful black rifles are slowly coming back to the shelves in my area, some reloading components are back on the shelves... maybe this will all be a thing of the past before too long. Meanwhile, I am still looking for some .224 52 gr Sierra HPBT Matchking. If you know someplace that has some please pm me. Thanks, BK

a small local shop here in OK has quite a bit of imr-4350 and several thousand fed 215's. with hazmat fees shipping i don't know if this helps anyone or not

I have a new un opened 1lbs bottle Retumbo would like to trade it for 1lbs of RL15

In the Houston Texas area .

PM if interested

I called the shop I posted about yesterday and the owner sounded like he had fallen into the fear gripping the gun owners in our country. He said he was not interested in shipping powder at this time, and actually sounded like he might take it off his shelves and put it in his reloading cabinet. Strange times

Greentop in Hanover, VA has a decent supply of H4350 and H380 1lbers.

Anyone seen any Berger .22 cal 52g varmints, groundhogs are starting to move around.

I'm in dire need of Winchester lg rifle and lg rifle magnum primers. I have access to just about nothing of any sort here in good ole CT. Thanks for any help.