• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hard to find products thread

If anyone comes across any berger vld hunting .284 168 grainers. I would be interested. Even if its a partial box, i would be interested. I recently scored a sendero sfii and if the 180's dont work I'll need some 168's for antelope/deer/elk season.

Great thread by the way!

If anyone comes across any berger vld hunting .284 168 grainers. I would be interested. Even if its a partial box, i would be interested. I recently scored a sendero sfii and if the 180's dont work I'll need some 168's for antelope/deer/elk season.

Great thread by the way!
PM sent.... I talked to my buddy at my local store and he said they will be glad to ship you a box.

See PM for details.

Know it's pretty much impossible, hence my posting in this thread, but....

looking for Lapua .308 Win brass (just need one box, or even half a box) and Berger 155gr VLD (either one)

Know it's pretty much impossible, hence my posting in this thread, but....

looking for Lapua .308 Win brass (just need one box, or even half a box) and Berger 155gr VLD (either one)

I just found this website and found my impossible to find 6mm 87 gr berger vld hunting bullets. I just ordered a box. :D I just looked at your .308's and found the bullets, but no luck on the brass.

https://1shotgear.com/bullets/hunting/30-caliber

Good idea to leave a link to where or a telephone number. It will save you time and just posting something is a great help to others. I'm gonna check a few places tomorrow.

its time for groundhogs and i urgently need some 50gr sierra blitzkings if anyone can help me out it would be very much appreciated

One of my local places has a couple pounds of rl25, i can get you there phone number if you would like, i dont know if they ship though.

Sure, shoot me a PM. Don't think it would be worth paying hazard for 1lb of powder....That would be 1 expensive pound of powder! LOL

I just found 60 gr Sierra's in stock at Woodbury Outfitters on line.

I have never used them before so hopefully the transaction processes smoothly.

I thought I would add this vendor to list of those to try,

Gamaliel Shooting Supply has several powders in stock. Varget, RL 25, several others. Out of some but has more stock than anyone else I have seen.