• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Halos is a Theif

hudgic

There is a Theif that goes by Halos on here that took my money via PayPal friends and family that has not sent me what he had or supply a tracking number and this was 6 days ago I've tried to get hold of him several times and I just get excuses be warned do not do business with him he is a theif and a lier

Here, I reported his post, shown is a phone number he listed
IMG_4168.png

For any new member or members with no feedback, I let them PROVE to me they are legit, and if they are I do positive trader history after the deal is done. How do I make them prove it?

They send me the goods, then I send the money. I have had several members with no history do this and I of course follow through and send agreed upon funds. I do not put this info in their trader history as I don't want others to do the same thing to them since they did what they said. I have bought EL binos this way and a NF ATACR. My history is solid and will remain that way as my rep is worth a whole lot more than anything that can be bought or sold here or anywhere else.

Sorry you got taken, but seems the WTB is a breeding ground for scum bags. If no history, buy after you have item in hand. If we stand together on this, maybe the pond scum will drift off to another site. New members with integrity will earn their rep or not do business.

One other note to ALL members. If you do business with someone, you owe it to the community and to the buyer/seller to do trader history. I request/require it for any transaction.

Last edited: