H4350 for 300WSM. Anything better?

Thanks for all the help. For now I'll be using H4350. I got to the same speed as H4831sc without any hints of pressure. I'm running out of time until 1st rifle elk and I need to focus my wife's (and mine) attention on shooting positions and confirming DOPE. Nearly any shooting opportunity we're going to have will be inside 200 yards, so this will have plenty of speed to reliably expand—and it's plenty accurate. It was a day of fliers though. 😑
Seemed to be the first shot on every string.

Attachments

• IMG_9146.jpeg
    IMG_9146.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 20
My load of H4350 with a 168 TTSX has been outstanding on elk and mule deer. Velocity has been 3125-3150 with most animals not taking another step after the hit. accuracy from the bench has been 1/2" for 5 shots.

Thanks for all the help. For now I'll be using H4350. I got to the same speed as H4831sc without any hints of pressure. I'm running out of time until 1st rifle elk and I need to focus my wife's (and mine) attention on shooting positions and confirming DOPE. Nearly any shooting opportunity we're going to have will be inside 200 yards, so this will have plenty of speed to reliably expand—and it's plenty accurate. It was a day of fliers though. 😑
Seemed to be the first shot on every string.

Where are you hunting elk, guided or on your own?

If you're shooting them at 200 on it grab your basic 30-30 or 243 and rock on:)

Honestly, get in the best shape you and be ready to hit a target the size of a medium pizza...

Where are you hunting elk, guided or on your own?

If you're shooting them at 200 on it grab your basic 30-30 or 243 and rock on:)

Honestly, get in the best shape you and be ready to hit a target the size of a medium pizza...
We're going to be in Unit 77, DIY. It'll be my fourth season in Colorado (first was archery in Oregon), but my wife's first. I've hunted 1st rifle before and loved it, but hunted third rifle the last two years and didn't love it as much. Haha! Just SO many hunters. I had opportunities every year except last year (nothing but cows) but I didn't do my part and wasn't set up to seal the deal. That first year (1st rifle) I was just getting settled in and saw a bull across a meadow but couldn't get eyes on him before he disappeared into thick timber. Year before last (3rd rifle) I was crunching snow up a hill--huffing and puffing--rifle strapped to my pack (like a dummy), and walked up on a bedded bull about 75 yards away. Needless to say, he and what sounded like three others, didn't stick around while I sat my pack down and unstrapped my rifle and tried to get into position. If I'd had my rifle slung instead, he gave me an opportunity when he stood still briefly before he trotted about 10-15 yards and I couldn't see him as well.