• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gunwerks 6 or 6.5

rwbowser

I have a great Gunwerks 300 win mag I bought off another LRH member which I have really been enjoying. My wife and oldest daughter want to start hunting and I'm hoping to find a smaller caliber for them, something in 6 Creedmoor or 6.5 Creedmoor or PRC. Not in a huge rush, just wanted to put this out there in case one of you got yourself something nice for Christmas and wanted to make room in your safe! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
That thing is sexy, just not what I'm looking for at the moment. Need something for the wife and oldest kid to shoot deer with. Awesome looking rifle though, thanks for reaching out.

I have a Browning x bolt stalker LR in 6.5 PRC. NIB with a nightforce 20 moa rail if you are interested
Thanks for reaching out but I'm holding out hope of finding just the thing I'm looking for. I took my first elk with a Browning A-Bolt Medallion, they make great rifles.

rwbowser,
Good luck with your search. But seems the newer series Clymr and Magnus rifles especially are not found second-hand. Reluctantly, I sold a McWhorter last week in prep to find a GW myself - with the understanding I may have to buy new to get what I am looking for.

Check sportsman warehouse there were 12 sent out recently to stores across the country I snagged one

Recent Posts