GREEN BLOB/SCOPE RING QUESTION

It's a finished project, guys. I ordered the Vortex matched ring set and the auxiliary diving board rail top for that set. Now I only have to worry about the rail top clearing the objective end of the scope. I don't think it will clear the turret if I mount it to the rear ring.

Thank you for your help.

You can get small risers and at one time someone manufactured a 45º picatinny rail top for holographic sights, I am sure someone remembers who

Monstrum is airsoft junk.

I bought a set of 1" rings for a cheap rifmfire scope and they stripped 3 out of the 4 cap screws at 15 in/lb.
I was trying to figure out if he was looking for that type of mount for his application. That (company) type of mount came up as a first search in the search. I was a little confused when he says he wants to add his flashlight in line with his scope. I am picturing this in my mind as either on top of scope or offset ?

M1A1Abrams, see my reply number 15, above. The light is mounted to the top ring half, over and in line with the scope.

Darryle, what's a good search term to locate the "small riser" you just mentioned?

It's finally done; note the light's push button with the left index finger (I'm left-handed). Thank you all for your input.

Attachments

• 270wsmVarmint.jpg
    270wsmVarmint.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 21