GREEN BLOB/SCOPE RING QUESTION

Jesse09

I need a set of 30mm rail-top rings. What I've found in stock are from Green Blob at $25/set. The company does not appear to be BBB accredited, but gets mixed reviews. Also, how can $25 buy a reliable ring for a 270 WSM?

I'd very much appreciate either your experience with Green Blob or another source for 30mm rail tops.

Thanks, Darryle, for the reply. You're confirming what I knew was bad news. I just can't find any decent 30mm ring with a rail top. I want to mount a light above my scope, but the scope tube is not long enough to accommodate a mount plus an additional ring mount for the light.

Last edited:
Lancetkenyon, I'm not trying to save money. I'm just asking for ANY solution to mount my Nightforce NX8 scope and an accessory light on the same plane. The NX8 tube is too short to do the obvious: Mount a third ring with an extended picatinny rail top.

I'm not trying to save money. I'm just asking for ANY solution to mount my Nightforce NX8 scope and an accessory light on the same plane. The NX8 tube is too short to do the obvious: Mount a third ring with an extended picatinny rail top.
Go to Amazon & type in 30mm scope mounts. You will have many to choose from. Is this what you are looking for ? Sorry for some reason Amazon won't post. I usually don't have a issue. Type in Monstrum.

Piggyback Picatinny Ring Mount for Rifle Scopes

Last edited:
Go to Amazon & type in 30mm scope mounts. You will have many to choose from. Is this what you are looking for ? Sorry for some reason Amazon won't post. I usually don't have a issue. Type in Monstrum.

Piggyback Picatinny Ring Mount for Rifle Scopes

Monstrum is airsoft junk.

I bought a set of 1" rings for a cheap rifmfire scope and they stripped 3 out of the 4 cap screws at 15 in/lb.

Monstrum is airsoft junk.

I bought a set of 1" rings for a cheap rifmfire scope and they stripped 3 out of the 4 cap screws at 15 in/lb.

That is better than the set I wound up with, you couldn't get the scope to seat without binding. No matter what method or what rife I tried them on. I don't know where I got them, but I do know I didn't buy them and I will never buy a set.