Gray Ops 6BR/Dasher/BRA magazine

wasskeet

Anyone here had experience running one of these? Seems the MDT requires more tuning than this does - or not? Yes, for the price it ought to work well, but have any of y'all tried it?

I’ll let you know tomorrow as mine is en route. All reviews I’ve heard thus far have been positive.

Ive also got two good friends running the most recently revised MDT mags with great results. They are the newest version with 4-5 stiffening ribs down the side of the mag.

I just got a couple of them. Haven't run them yet, but according to some people they don't run well with Big Horn actions, Manners stocks with mini chassi and some 3 lug bolts that don't have a lug at the 6 o'clocl.

So preliminary thoughts are very positive. I ran probably 5-6 mags of dummies through the rifle and feeding was excellent. I also rested the mag on a gamechanger and it fed as well. This is a LP Fuzion action, Foundation, and Hawkins BM.

As for everything I’ve recieved from GrayOps, fit and finish is remarkable and I enjoy the M&Ms lol. I’ll get some live fire through it this weekend on some props and report back but as of right now I’ll probably be ordering more.

Last edited:
So preliminary thoughts are very positive. I ran probably 5-6 mags of dummies through the rifle and feeding was excellent. I also rested the mag on a gamechanger and it fed as well. This is a LP Fuzion action, Foundation, and Hawkins BM.

As for everything I’ve recieved from GrayOps, fit and finish is remarkable and I enjoy the M&Ms lol. I’ll get some live fire through it this weekend on some props and report back but as of right now I’ll probably be ordering more.
I sure wish someone would design a 5 round mag or kit.