Garmin Xero C1 Pro

This ain't no magnetospeed...
Area 419 is manufacturing and selling a rail that you can bolt the Garmin C1 to, and then clamp it onto your rifle......

If you are shooting from a bench, I don't see the need, bit if you are shooting free hand, standing,
or something, maybe...

It may not be as noticeable, or even significant, but anything you do to your stock, your rail, or anything, especially when it changes the weight or balance distribution of the rifle system, can cause the harmonics of the system to change.
So you you rest your stock on a bag, or a tree limb? No. That's the whole point of the barrel being floated.

So you you rest your stock on a bag, or a tree limb? No. That's the whole point of the barrel being floated.
Every time you shoot, you try to hold the rifle and rest it in an identical manner, consistently.

Now, lets say you have it sighted in,
but you clamp something or hang something like maybe a flashlight or IR light, onto the frame. That changes the rifle system harmonics.
If its on the barrel, I promise you it will change the POI a lot. Other places, maybe not as much but does change them, and certainly can affect your POI.

Every time you shoot, you try to hold the rifle and rest it in an identical manner, consistently.

Now, lets say you have it sighted in,
but you clamp something or hang something like maybe a flashlight or IR light, onto the frame. That changes the rifle system harmonics.
If its on the barrel, I promise you it will change the POI a lot. Other places, maybe not as much but does change them, and certainly can affect your POI.
Totally agree with you. For those who have a doubt, run a simple test. Shoot resting your rifle on your hand or I rest. Then shoot fermly holding your rifle Doreen's. POI will shift

Received my XERO C1 PRO today from Scheels. Man, this thing is tiny! I paired it with my phone without a hiccup. Hopefully it will work out for everyone, seems like a great piece. I went to Harbor Freight and bought the Apache 1800 waterproof case for it right away, at $12.99 it is a no-brainer. I'll be able to try it out with my Smokeless Muzzleloaders in about 2 weeks hopefully.

Just got mine. Ran five shots over it and the Bulletseeker at the same time. Discovered the MagnetoSpeed won't fit my rifle with the Without Warning brake so I could only do these two.

BulletSeeker
Avg 2668
SD 8

Xero
Avg 2676
SD 7.9

Last edited:
Received my XERO C1 PRO today from Scheels. Man, this thing is tiny! I paired it with my phone without a hiccup. Hopefully it will work out for everyone, seems like a great piece. I went to Harbor Freight and bought the Apache 1800 waterproof case for it right away, at $12.99 it is a no-brainer. I'll be able to try it out with my Smokeless Muzzleloaders in about 2 weeks hopefully.

So dig the case idea and love the HF $ even more. But one piece of unhelpful sarcasm…..you took the coolest small footprint thing and made it massive ;). I'm looking for a smaller case! (Probably after I pick that one up for $12).

The Pelican 1040 is a perfect fit. Rubber edges hold it tightly, it wont jostle around at all.

1023231748.jpg

1023231748_HDR.jpg

Just got mine. Ran five shots over it and the Bulletseeker at the same time. Discovered the MagnetoSpeed won't fit my rifle with the Without Warning brake so I could only do these two.

BulletSeeker
Avg 2668
SD 8

Xero
Avg 2676
SD 7.9

Bulletseeker is supposed to be less than 1% error. It costs about $1000.

ZERO C1 is supposed to be about 1% error. It costs $600.

Seems like they are pretty close.

Nice comparison. Thanks for posting.