One of my clients from Iowa called and asked that I set up a light weight rifle that he could hunt in very thick timber or step out and take a six or seven hundred yard shot if necessary. He was partial to the 28 Nosler that I did for him years ago so we decided to stick with that cartridge. Here's a parts list that was used.

Zermatt SR3 action
Proof Research 22" Light Sendero 8 twist barrel
Triggertech Diamond Pro Trigger
AG Composite Alpine Hunter stock in Carbon Blaze - He saw my 6.5 demo and liked the look so we ran with it.
HS Precision detachable magazine
US Optics 1.8-10x Foundation Series scope. NOTE: He was concerned with the low power range but that changed as soon as he shot it.
I used the 195 grain Berger EOL with a temp stable powder and ADG brass for the preferred load.
The Energetic Arms Vox K2 took the pop out while I was doing load development. I just recently started using this line of suppressors and have been extremely happy with them.

After break-in I fired a couple quick standing at about ten yards, then one off Gunstix at 1010 Yards, then one shot off a bench at 1746 just for fun.
He came out from Iowa and tried it yesterday and was extremely happy. So was I!!

Attachments

• Right Rear.jpeg
    Right Rear.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
  • Left Side.jpeg
    Left Side.jpeg
    536.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Vox K2.jpeg
    Vox K2.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 1010 Yards.jpeg
    1010 Yards.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 63
  • 1746.jpeg
    1746.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6095.jpeg
    IMG_6095.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
Nice rig. Im building one really close to that next week. What velocity were you getting with those 195's?