From Fordy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear your browsing history on your IPad.
Tried that the message still remains; "Sorry, you have been blocked You are unable to access longrangehunting.com. Why have I been blocked. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action yuou just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data." In my case I clicked a link in my email I get daily. sent from Len Backus. I am running a VPN, with traveling overseas I always do from the hotel.

VPN's of known scammers or spammers will trigger that message.

(not saying that you're either, but are using a similar service.)

Mmmm…..some goofy stuff over there too.
I was a member, but tried to get on one day & I was denied access. Tried a few more times but no luck. Guess I got fired. I have my suspicions but I have better things to do. 🤷‍♂️
I am guessing that that happened when we moved our forum from a free hosting site to our own servers. We basically had to start all over with a new forum.

Gday j v berry
I had a feeling he would come back as "Repented Ram Man". I guess I was wrong. Glad everything got cleared up!
I honestly don't have a clue on the above & trying to broaden my knowledge
& I'll put my cards on the table ahead of time ,
I only just passed English @school by the bearish of margins to get into college for my chosen field & no better results there yes I'm not the sharpest tool in shed but not ashamed of it & today I'm still trying to improve & why I ask

So what is a "repented ram man " as google shows me nothing

Cheers

It was meant to be kind of a joke. It was meant to be a play on your name Fordy. Some people get say Ford trucks are the best, some say Chevy trucks are the best, I drive a Ram truck. So what the joke was implying that you had a Ford truck and switched over to a Dodge or Ram truck. No disrespect was intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.