• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Freedom Arms 454- 7.5" Bbl. w/silver 2.5-8X Leupold scope - NICE !!!

H82MISS

Nice FA- Model 83 field 454 with 7.5" barrel, and mounted silver Leupold 2.5-8X scope. I also have the rear sights in separate pkg. Factory box for both scope and handgun. Several boxes of factory Hornady Custom 240 grain XTP Mag. ammo that we can work out pricing if you take the revolver/scope. Can drive to meet you depending on distance. $1990.00 plus shipping. Ammo has to be shipped separately if you buy. I cannot find the target, but at 50 yards this set up kept everything inside of 1". Once you get used to the recoil, that is. LOL. Please pm me here with any questions, and I will be glad to answer. Thanks for looking. Rob

Attachments

• IMG_8487.jpg
    IMG_8487.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_8485.jpg
    IMG_8485.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I forgot to mention the scope rings are steel by Warne, and seem to be the best at holding scope true. I've never had any issues with this set up holding zero.