• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Free components for kids

I've got this too:
same deal: $15.50.
This thing might be kind of old. Probably not valuable but I'm pretty sure it's a few years old.

Weaver 3-6 power with the rings. Came on a Ruger10/22, so I know it works with what ever the factory base is.
7241CF7B-73EA-4416-9D0B-7E0AA333B346.jpeg
43707293-5909-47DA-A120-4ECECC7A7892.jpeg
BF6593C5-C9E9-4672-9DD1-A9204E59B72E.jpeg

I haven't been able to find anything that light in a hunting bullet online at all. And I'm not buying lapua brass for a hunting round for someone else's kid. Lol. Thank you
I would like to personally thank you for letting us know that 14 post's in , That will save a lot of folks a lot of trouble
Good Luck
Bean

Kind of a weird title, I know. I have reloading components that I'd be willing to donate to anyone who has a child/ren with big game tags this year and finding it difficult to obtain these components. I have powder, bullets, primers, and brass. I live in AZ and happy to deliver or ship components at my expense. I'm so sick and tired of these businesses and some folks on here ripping people off and gouging us for supplies. My kids have several tags this year and know how difficult it is to find what is needed to ensure they have ammo to hunt with.

Here are the cartridges I reload for. If you need anything for your kid/s hunt, please send me a PM

6.5-284
6.5 PRC
270 Win
7mm Mag
300 win Mag
30 Nosler
You are awesome. You are why America is great. God bless you brother!

A special thanks to B-Lot banga. I apologize for the horrible picture but my tablet has a potato for a camera. B-Lot danga got these out to me fast to use for the kids this year, nicely packed and taped to waterproof. I'll work on some loads with these and the 40 eldm 147 I have left, I'll drop the charge a few grains for them but this gun really doesn't recoil.
Thanks again.

IMG_20210829_171102_hdr.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody got some loaded bismuth .410 shotgun shells @Zukiester is looking for?!?!

I've got 100 pcs of 215 Berger hybrids OR 50 pcs of brand new Lapua 300 PRC brass OR 100 pcs 156 Berger EOL OR 50 pcs ADG 6.5 PRC brass OR 100 pcs of Berger 175 elites for anyone who can help him out ON TOP of what he trades with you!!!

I was 42 when I first sat in a duck stand and had the time of my life, let's help make this 6 yo first duck hunt a memorable one!! Thanks brothers!!
Bangs you are one heck of a guy for trying so hard to help out my buddy's kid! I'll add another 100pcs of the Berger 215 hybrids to the pot!

Ok, what about hunting gear? Maybe we can find some unused gear that would get a kid started with decent gear whether binocs, scopes, packs, compasses, shooting sticks, etc?

Does someone have a need?
I am always on the look out for youth hunting gear. Primarily clothing but open to anything. I have 4 kiddos oldest is 11 she is going with me on her first backcountry deer hunt in a few weeks. Anything in our house gets passed down till it is wore out. My kids are not picky and will ware or use whatever is functional. If you have youth clothing sleeping bags, pads or anything for backcountry hunting in youth size please pm me.
Thank you guys this is an awesome thread!

Last edited:

Recent Posts