• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Free CCI LR mag primers

Hespco

Awhile back a friend from church bought a house & found some miscellaneous reloading items in the garage. He gave these items to me. There was almost a full brick of older CCI LR mag primers. I tried several primers from a partial sleeve. They all worked perfectly, giving full FPS as newer primers. They worked great. So, there are 9 full sleeves of 100 primers each. I will give one sleeve to each person/family that wants one. Of course this has to be FTF . I live about 50 miles NW of Missoula. You can come by, or I can meet with you in Missoula some time in the future. Time is not a problem. I'm into Missoula every two to three weeks. I will hold them for you as needed. Simply say I want one . When all nine are gone, that's it. Wish I had more , but it is what it is.

Attachments

• DSC04057.JPG
    DSC04057.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC04058.JPG
    DSC04058.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Awhile back a friend from church bought a house & found some miscellaneous reloading items in the garage. He gave these items to me. There was almost a full brick of older CCI LR mag primers. I tried several primers from a partial sleeve. They all worked perfectly, giving full FPS as newer primers. They worked great. So, there are 9 full sleeves of 100 primers each. I will give one sleeve to each person/family that wants one. Of course this has to be FTF . I live about 50 miles NW of Missoula. You can come by, or I can meet with you in Missoula some time in the future. Time is not a problem. I'm into Missoula every two to three weeks. I will hold them for you as needed. Simply say I want one . When all nine are gone, that's it. Wish I had more , but it is what it is.
Dom you are a King among Princes!
Thanks for your thoughtfulness.